1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files created by the website, downloaded to and stored on any internet enabled device—such as your computer, smartphone or tablet—when you visit our homepage. The browser you’re on uses the cookies to forward information back to the website at each subsequent visit for the website to recognize the user and to remember the user’s choices (for example, login information, language preferences and other settings). This can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you.
2. What types of cookies do we use and for what purposes do we use them?
We use different types of cookies to run our website. The cookies indicated below may be stored in your browser.
- Mandatory and performance cookies. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and will be placed on your device once you access the website. Most of these cookies are set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. These cookies provide a convenient and complete use of our website, and they help users efficiently use the website and make it personalized. These cookies identify the user’s device insofar, so we would be able to see how many times our website is visited, but do not collect any additional personally identifiable information. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will then not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information and are stored on the user’s device until the end of session or permanently.
- Analytical cookies. These cookies collect information about how users interact with our website, for example, to determine which sections are most frequently visited and which services are most often used. The collected information is used for analytical purposes to understand the interests of our users and how to make the webpage more user friendly. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance. For analytical purposes, we may use third-party cookies. These cookies are stored on the user’s device for as long as set by the third-party cookie provider (ranging from 1 day to permanently).
- Marketing and targeting cookies. These cookies collect information about how users interact with our website, for example, to determine which sections are most frequently visited and which services are most often used. Before you agree to the use of all cookies, HUNGARIANAPPAREL.COM will only collect anonymous data regarding the access of HUNGARIANAPPAREL.COM’s website. The collected information is used for analytical purposes to understand the interests of our users and how to make the webpage more user friendly. For analytical purposes, we may use third-party cookies. These cookies are stored permanently on the user’s device.
For example, we may use Google Analytics cookies to help measure how users interact with our website content. These cookies collect information about your interaction with the website, such as unique visits, returning visits, length of the session, actions carried in the webpage, and others.
We may also use Facebook pixels to process information about user’s actions on our website such as visited webpage, user’s Facebook ID, browser data, and others. The information processed from Facebook pixels are used to display you interest-based ads when you are using Facebook as well as to measure cross-device conversions and learn about users’ interactions with our webpage.
3. How to control cookies?
If you want to revoke your consent to save cookies on your device, you can delete all cookies stored in your browser and set up your browser to block cookies being saved. By clicking on the “help” button in your browser, you can find instructions on how to prevent the browser from storing cookies, as well as what cookies are stored already and delete them if you want to. You must change the settings for each browser that you use. However, please note that without saving certain cookies, it is possible that you will not be able to fully use all the features and services of HUNGARIANAPPAREL.COM’s website. You can separately opt-out from having your website activity available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, which prevents sharing information about your website visit with Google Analytics. Link to the add-on and for more information: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881.
- US – Digital Advertising Alliance
- Canada – Digital Advertising Alliance
- EU – European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance
5. Contact information
The version of this Policy is effective August 1, 2021.